Manchester Camera Club does photo reviews a little differently than many clubs; we have a monthly critique where members can submit photos based on the subjects provided for each month (see calendar here), and feedback is provided by the group. This is meant to help photographers learn from others and improve their photography. Guidelines for submittal are:
- Members can submit up to 4 photos per person total; you can submit as many in each category as you like, but no more than 4 images total.
- Not a member yet? Email us at MCCNHphotos@gmail.com for information.
- Photos should be digital files.
- Electronic photos should be sized to 1400 pixels wide x 1050 pixels tall, 100dpi, and jpg files.
- Naming of photos: Category_Unique Title_Your name, example: Open_Osprey349_TracyB
- PSA subjects should follow the PSA guidelines here.
- Email digital entries by midnight Saturday night before critique night to: MCCNHphotos@gmail.com.